Chimera Fields Straight into the bar
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
His tail wagged and he tried a smile but she could tell he was hurting. She frowned when he spoke. Whatever happiness had remained on her expression slipped away. She pressed her cheek against him, sorrowful. I'm... I'm so sorry.. they don't deserve... you too, you don't deserve this. She added. His poor children out there alone. Simmik, being puppeted into doing God knows what for that asshole and staying for some reasons the empress would never be able to understand. Her period as a victim had been nothing but hell and she had never wanted anything more at that time than escape and perhaps Simmik's experience wasn't as ruthless as the seawolf's had been but she knew what Donovan was capable of and it cast darkness over her heart. Huā wished it could end. It was Mal's pain but she felt herself drifting away with it. I can't, he said, and she murmured I know, and nudged at his shoulder. His touch was warm. For some long moments she just breathed him in and then after that she let out a heavy sigh. You should come with me. To Yuelong. Don't put up with all this pain any-more... please Once hoping that he'd satisfy her wish for now instead of trying to be strong any longer. The land wasn't safe she knew; time and time again disappearances and attacks proved such and it was where all the dark and evil things lived. She couldn't bear to keep seeing him crumble there and only able to comfort him with her embrace once every many weeks. She wondered dimly why if there were really Gods, why they would treat wolves like Mal like this. One loss was a lesson, five and six and seven and more was needless torture. Mal, with his good heart and shoulders heavy with the weight of everything he had borne until now and all the people he had protected the best he could. But nothing was ever enough and the cruel world tears them away from him regardless.
Messages In This Thread
Straight into the bar - by Mal - February 22, 2021, 10:47 PM
RE: Straight into the bar - by Huā - March 20, 2021, 02:24 AM
RE: Straight into the bar - by Mal - March 20, 2021, 03:01 AM
RE: Straight into the bar - by Huā - May 12, 2021, 10:16 AM
RE: Straight into the bar - by Mal - May 13, 2021, 02:37 AM