Jade Fern Grove i didn't even feel when i took my eyes off you
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya was becoming acutely aware of the changes happening to her body; sinking its claws into her without much forewarning aside from her own inkling that she would have her first heat this year — and truthfully she could've been wrong. she hadn't been wrong and though her instinct presently was to sequester herself away from the attention of males she has duties as newly promoted graf. she spent the last handful of hours patrolling though she did not think it wise to add her scent to them beyond what would linger from her patrol.

mahler's instructions had been clear: find a partner far away from rivenwood — not attract them to the pack.

it was only praimfaya's confidence in her own abilities to protect herself and chase off any unwanted suitors that lulled her to venture outside of the wood. initially, her decision was to check on the herds nearby; take stock of if they had grown or dwindled and of their general health. the scent of rivenwood — though the woman that holds it is unfamiliar to her — distracts her and instead she finds herself idly following her scent trail instead.

frostbound gaze falls upon the woman cloaked in agouti of neutral and earthen toned tans and the worheda lets out a low chuff of greeting to announce her presence.
Messages In This Thread