Jade Fern Grove i didn't even feel when i took my eyes off you
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
the name 'easthollow' brings with it some sort recognition; snippets of hazy memories of her youth when roangeda was more than memory and dacio was still alive. she'd been there; once, at least. i was there once on a diplomatic mission, praimfaya mentions; finding that the memory brings a small smile to her lips that is tainted with heavy sadness. at the reason for the visit, for that it was one of the few moments with dacio she had left without realizing it. i'm sorry to hear it, praimfaya offers her sympathy softly, perhaps tentatively. it was the nature of a pack, though. she knows that well enough.

laurel then mentions someone named xan, though seems unable to place an exact title upon their relationship and mentions they had hoped to start a family. if the idea of having another woman to raise children with ( including sequoia ) warms praimfaya it is quickly dashed and tempered down when laurel continues on to mention that he disappeared.

a frown tugs the corners of the commander's lips downwards.

then he's a branwoda, praimfaya supplies in an effort to embody the 'woman should stick together' movement that she could definitely get behind. it means 'fool'. she offers the translation and gives her opinion based upon her limited third-party view despite that the other woman hadn't asked for it. and while praimfaya didn't wish to step on mahler's toes, she also didn't want laurel to feel like she was stuck without this mysterious xan. if you really want children ...perhaps speak to mahler about seeking a sire elsewhere as he has allowed sequoia and myself to do, though praimfaya didn't wish to be insensitive, especially if there were feelings involved; still it seems worth offering her support. you may tell him that you have my permission, if you decide to approach him about it. after all, they were a team, mahler and her; were they not? her support only tipped half the scale.
Messages In This Thread