Jade Fern Grove i didn't even feel when i took my eyes off you
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
there's no obligation, of course. i just thought i'd offer. the commander is quick to assure the other woman. if things went well she would soon be with children that she would speak to in trigedasleng exclusively; figuring that they would learn common from the rest of rivenwood. this was what blodreina did for her and in praimfaya's experience it was a good tactic. at laurel's obvious distress, praimfaya feels guilt swell beneath her breast and the scarred heda shifts her weight. i'm sorry if i overstepped. i didn't mean to. the last thing she needed as the second graf was to be on bad terms with her packmates.

i'm not sure, praimfaya admits, relieved at the change of the subject though it was clear laurel was in a hurry to get it out. praimfaya admits, a bit sheepishly: it will be my first time being a mother. and without her own mother to turn to for advice praimfaya must do the best she can. rivenwood will help when the cubs are old enough. the cubs benefited rivenwood as a whole. their survival and successes were rivenwood's survival and success.
Messages In This Thread