Blackfeather Woods i stand on shaking earth, the surface it looks calm
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
As Puffin described not knowing how to feel about their woods, Taikon frowned, looking back toward the stream. He recalled Eldritch and the way she had seemed so flighty, like she was going to leave at any moment. Then she did. This hardly offended Taikon, but he worried at times about keeping a loyal base.
Taikon's sole priority was ensuring that those who needed the shelter of the pack would be kept safe. In particular, Takiyok and what he hoped were their future young. Zephyr, too, needed the safety of the woods to be maintained by people more physically capable than Taikon himself. Puffin, being fearful and unsure, was not someone that the prince trusted to stick around when shit got tough.
I get that, he offered knowingly. It will only be a home if we can all make it one, I suppose. He felt bound to the forest because Rowan had probably saved his life. Though he worried that the boy leader would not do well in the long run, and that the pack might become more cultish than it already was, he was not going to abandon this place. I could do without these black noisemakers, though. He hazarded a small grin, looking toward her again to see her reaction to his joke.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i stand on shaking earth, the surface it looks calm - by Taikon - March 02, 2021, 12:07 PM