Hideaway Strath freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
"Thank ye," Aerin demurred shyly, fluffy tail swishing at the compliment before she returned one: "Ye are a good listener." She grimaced slightly at the she-wolf's next query, feeling as though she had put her foot paw in her mouth again, just like she had when she casually brought up miscarriages to Simmik. It was just easy to forget that not everyone knew about these things, which were commonplace in her line of work. "Spotting is vhen a pregnant she-volf begins to bleed a little bit, from...vell, there," Aerin blushed as she gestured towards Arlette's tail and back end, a little awkwardly. No matter how professional the midwife tried to be, some things were just a bit uncomfortable to speak about. "It can 'appen sometimes vithout necessarily being a bad sign, at least in ze very beginning of pregnancy. But it does become vorrisome if it 'appens later in ze pregnancy an' is accompanied by ze cramping pains we spoke of earlier," the milkmother detailed, wanting to make sure there were no misunderstandings. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion - by Necahual - March 03, 2021, 01:04 PM
RE: freshly disowned in some frozen devotion - by Necahual - March 20, 2021, 02:51 PM