Hideaway Strath freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Aerin nodded in subconscious approval, though she knew well that her fellow medic needed no one's to pursue her chosen career path, for the albino mother seemed like the kind of woman who was endowed with a healer's gentle touch and soothing, soft-spoken tones -- the perfect candidate for a Caregiver and Counselor combination. "That is very noble. Perhaps I might come to see ya sometime. Patroclus 'as been counseling me sparingly but 'e is often busy. I am sure ye vill 'ave yer paws full soon but if'n ye do 'appen to find a free moment perhaps ye might find ze time to lend me a listening ear." The horticulturist didn't stop to consider whether her words might be presumptive or maybe even offensive; it was the way of things in most cultures, in many of the ones she had lived in as well, to abide by unspoken customs of obligation. The trade here was implied, invisible, but the Saluki naturally assumed it existed without malicious intentions -- expecting that she could call on Arlette for a therapy session in return for her services as a midwife. 

"I'm glad I could 'elp," Aerin commented sincerely with a saccharine smile, snowsilk auds pinning to her skull shyly as her shoulders curled in timorous mannerism. How awful it must have been to go through life thinking perhaps there was no explanation as to why she had lost her unborn children on top of her aunt and mate, or worse even -- that Arlette herself was to blame somehow. She was glad she could put the ivory lady's mind at ease and, hopefully, provide some closure for the woman who had already lost too much. 

"Vell, I suppose zis is where I leave ye. I 'ave some 'erb 'unting to do today -- I am 'oping to start a small garden soon, to grow some of ze 'erbs I vill need fer ze mothers this year." The halfling stood as she chirped the words eagerly, greatly looking forward to scouring the woods as the spring morning warmed into afternoon. She paused as a thought came to her, voicing it with a shy smile and wag of her bushy tail: "Unless ye vould like to come vith me to look fer 'erbs? I vould nae mind ze company if'n ye vould be interested in joining me." Perhaps the other alabaster she-wolf was tired and would prefer to rest; if so, Aerin would not mind. But then, she also wouldn't mind if Arlette decided to tag along on her quest -- it would give her a chance to get to know her packmate a little better, in a more relaxed setting as friends rather than as doctor and patient. 

we can  wrap up with your next one if you like? and if you'd be interested in a thread where they look for herbs then I'd be down for that! (you can always tag me or just PM me if you would prefer for me to start. )
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion - by Necahual - March 03, 2021, 01:04 PM
RE: freshly disowned in some frozen devotion - by Necahual - March 29, 2021, 03:14 PM