Duskfire Glacier Pushing Forward
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Tzila had also, been through her time of pain. Darkness and heartache still tried to reach for her. But here, in this ever growing environment of stability and promise, surrounded by honest, well meaning wolves, she was beginning to recover. Yet she would hold her breath, waiting cautiously to see what fate had around the corner for her. She was more guarded than before. Conditioned to be such thanks to her pre-written history.

"Of course not." She implored with a shake of her head. "In fact, I would appreciate the help. Anything if it works towards strengthening relations in the pack." A brief touch on what she was seeking here. A new start. But she would get to that later. She had Rye's question to answer in regards to Moonspear. She was a little surprised that he didn't seem to have heard of Moonspear before. It showed in her expression, but her features quickly smoothed over. No one could be expected to know everything and everyone in these wilds.

"Moonspear was a pack that resided on the east side of mountain range in the west." She explained. "From what I know, they were one of the longer lived packs and certainly the most reputable. Led by Hydra Ostrega and her family. Hydra and I weren't close...but we shared a deep connection nonetheless." She said, trying not to let the emotion seep into her voice, but failed at letting some slip through. "Wintersbane also knew her well. Better than I. A while ago, an impact devastated the mountain. I am not sure what the ultimate cause was, but it wiped out all unfortunate enough to be in its path. I was investigating the aftermath when by chance, I met up with Wintersbane. He was lucky to escape, which explains his healing injuries. I have found no trace of Moonspear or any other survivors since."
Messages In This Thread
Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - March 25, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by Rye - March 25, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - March 25, 2021, 08:47 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by Rye - March 26, 2021, 05:10 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - April 07, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by Rye - April 10, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - April 12, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by Rye - April 14, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - April 18, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by Rye - April 20, 2021, 12:46 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - May 07, 2021, 10:40 PM