Hideaway Strath A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist's belly was just barely showing her own pregnancy, in fact she was in complete denial that she was pregnant at all. She glanced in the den and saw Simmik eating something by the looks of it. That was likely after birth but she did not care to look upon the bitch a second longer then she had to.

Whrist was only here because of the collection of wolves had promised some sort of activity.
Her gaze roamed over the Grandmaster as he cuddled next to the white witch. She had to work hard to school her expression into indifference. In this moment he belonged to the pack, not hers. She’d have him to herself again but for this moment… She looked away and caught the hurt look in Leigh’s eyes.

The black wraith had no idea why that one looked the way she herself felt.  So she turned her back to the den, to the Grandmaster and his captive turned more… she’d not call it what is was not even to herself.

She walked to Leigh and offered her quiet emotional support. She’d bump her head against Leigh’s shoulder in solidarity if she was allowed, before trotting away to do rounds, if everyone was near here then the borders were unprotected.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Messages In This Thread
RE: A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere - by Whrist - April 07, 2021, 06:26 PM