Firefly Glen Needed Consistency
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Dated around mid February, shortly after Howl’s joining, to avoid any pack plot conflicts.

The travel to the fire Fly Glen, followed by the overwhelming joy Howl I felt after being reunited with his daughter, had rather tuckered him out. Although there were still many unknowns in his life being near his daughter was a certainty that granted him a level of much-needed release. He hadn’t yet had a chance to get the full story from @Ravaryn about what happened and how she got separated from the others. But regardless of the events that unfolded he doubted they would be of any use in finding them now after so much time had past.

He opened his resting eyes and was comforted by the sight of Rav at his side. She had guided him here, to this little nap spot, as though she knew the territory like the back of her paw. He wasn’t sure if this would be their permanent home, but for as long as they would remain he would act as though it was. To do so he would need to know the ins and outs of the territory as well as the basics surrounding pack politics. And who better than his daughter to be his informant.

"So Ravaryn," he said standing up and stretching out his body. "Is there anything you’d like to show me? I’d very much like to know more more about this place you’ve been tucked away in."
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
60 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Omg I'm sorry I didn't get the tag for this for some reason

Howl was indeed very sleepy. But that was okay because she was too, she just wouldn't admit it.
They laid side by side, nestled deep in the Glen where the trees offered good shelter and a nice bed. Her little repurposed den wasn't big enough for Howl and she was rapidly outgrowing it herself.

He opened his eyes and sat up to stretch. Ryn lifted her head, tail beating the ground.
Now they could do stuff!
He asked what she wanted to show him. It was pretty darn boring here really. But the lake was cool and she was sure he'd have a lot to say about it so that's where they'd go.
She stood, stretched, and yawned.
"We can go to tha lake?" She grinned, bumping into him, mixing their scents together once again.
She had missed him.
She wondered where Mama was...and Connor. And Shiloh...
Shiloh and parents are allowed in all threads
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
The moment he got up to stretch, Ryn shot up beside him. Though she may have been trying to hide it, it was a dead giveaway that she had been resting for the sake of her father and not out of her own exhaustion. Howl might have felt slightly guilty for keeping her naturally energetic self stagnant, but each moment with her and beside her was worth any guilt he might have felt.

She suggested a lake. "That sounds marvelous" Howl responded thinking a drink after their nap would be refreshing. "Lead the way my dear," he said lightly bowing his head to her, read to follow behind. "How do you like it here?" he asked her as they began their walk towards the lake.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!