Hideaway Strath [m] no shortage of sordid, no protest from me
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein looked into her eyes he ached for her, for the past he knew very little about, she was giving him her secrets and he appreciated that.  He gloried in the trust she showed him as he had here hadn’t he? Her story seemed more in-depth then his more tragic though his was not walk in the park at least he had never been forced to do something he did not want to do. Because of his size even when he was young he had never been physically forced to do something against his will. Though now… now he could be forced if someone were to hold his Aerin he would tear the world apart to get her back. And that scared him, but he knew it for truth.

So he turned his attention back to her, Her story had depth and he had barely scratched the surface, he wished he know all there was to know about her or at least all the painful bits so he could protect her from those and learn the rest at her leisure, because learning something new about her every day would be a dream come true.

He sighed softly and touched his cheek to hers holding it there for a moment. “I will consult the gods” He pulled back and cast his eyes downward, “Truthfully I should have done long that before now” He reached forward and began to groom her silky coat running his teeth through the strands gently, more playing with it then any true grooming, he enjoyed her scent surrounding him, as he teased her coat he felt his entire body responding, so he spoke to distract himself though he didn’t stop burrowing his muzzle in sensitive places under to guise of grooming her. A warm smile on his lips, a smile reserved for these moments and only for her eyes “Tell me of your daughter, and anything else you would share so that I may carry those burden’s with you, My shoulders are large.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] no shortage of sordid, no protest from me - by Vein - April 16, 2021, 03:23 PM