Noctisardor Bypass wachsend
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy nodded, offering him a warm smile. She was glad he was doing well. She released a soft sigh when he asked the same of her. I'm as well as I can manage right now, she told him. My husband and son are missing, and I lost the pack I had been taking care of for a long time. It was an emotional blow she had not been prepared to deal with—but then, who was ever prepared for such a thing? I'm so grateful to still have Malila with me; I've just been concentrating on making things as easy for her as they can be. It helped to have a safe place to call home. Thank you again for letting us come here. She didn't think she could ever repay that debt, but she would surely try.

He told her next of a place he had chosen to store herbs, and that brought a bright and curious look to her face. She smiled again. Thank you, that would be great, she told him. She had sensed her daughter's presence, although she didn't quite know where she was hidden. Malila is very interested in plants and healing; she would love to see this place too. Do you have time to show me where it is now? The sooner she could get back to work, the better she would be able to handle everything.
Messages In This Thread
wachsend - by Mahler - April 11, 2021, 12:04 AM
RE: wachsend - by Speedy - April 13, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: wachsend - by Malila - April 13, 2021, 04:27 PM
RE: wachsend - by Mahler - April 15, 2021, 04:55 PM
RE: wachsend - by Speedy - April 22, 2021, 12:39 PM
RE: wachsend - by Malila - May 24, 2021, 09:37 PM
RE: wachsend - by Mahler - May 27, 2021, 03:03 PM
RE: wachsend - by Speedy - May 29, 2021, 07:58 PM
RE: wachsend - by Malila - June 05, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: wachsend - by Mahler - June 07, 2021, 07:42 PM