Blackfeather Woods I am my mother's savage daughter
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
Allana had finished much of her scouting mission to the Herbalists Cache to the east of the pack some time ago and had brought a lot of herbs back. She hoped the contribution to the cache would help the pack for quite some time, even if she had to make regular trips for fresh greens. Upon her travels, Allana met good folk and mapped out the nearby landscapes. While the pack would never travel that far, Allana at least became familiar with the different areas she went to. Once she made more of a mental map, she would be able to navigate it as if it were on the back of her paw. 

A jaunt around the pack borders revealed to Allana Eldritch and a loner that was wounded. "Morning Eldritch." Allana called out as the woman slipped into her cave. Allana imagined that Eldritch had already called for Rowan, so she kept her distance for now. "Let me know if you need assistance." she said with a smile, wanting to remain helpful if she was deemed that way.
Pursuing NaturalistHunter Masteries
"Speaking." -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
I am my mother's savage daughter - by RIP Eldritch - May 03, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: I am my mother's savage daughter - by Allana - May 04, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: I am my mother's savage daughter - by RIP Eldritch - June 12, 2021, 04:29 PM