Tuktu Weir And you might have to tell me again
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Having grown more into his skills the look of interest in those piercing eyes did not go unnoticed and he stood taller, holding himself proudly under the scrutiny without as much on edge anxiety as he may have once done as a child standing before an adult who could beat his ass. Though he was skinny and leaner than he should be, Valour was still wiry with muscle that flexed as he rose to full height. It was his instinct to show pride and be fearless under the eyes of another, especially when that person was physical competition. Once Valour was flashed a wicked smile his posture relaxed the smoothly purred greeting catching him off guard his head ducking away quickly again to hide the quick flash of a smile, awkwardly clearing a strange thickness from his throat. Welcome back...  It felt odd to hear those words..a common enough thing to say but it felt eerily like in a way he'd been welcomed home. Doing a decent enough job of not looking entirely misty eyed for a moment, his tail swayed steadily now against his legs slowly "Causing and fixing it depending on who you run into"  his lips curved upward as his eyes mirrored the same gleam, easing into the teasing tone of conversation easily enough.

Staring at the familiar, friendly face he realized that this was where he'd have came back to eventually anyway . After everything he'd went through alone he'd realized that it wasn't Nightwalkers or Hydra that made him who he was, it was himself. All the good and the bad he had chosen to do of his own free will regardless of influences around him. The young man still wasn't sure how to view himself but he didn't consider himself a monster, he was proud of his accomplishments and the ones who had cast him dow were now cast down themselves...they meant nothing. What mattered was the place he found and squandered where for all the drama and questionable incidents, the wolves around him had actually believed in him and looked to him as pack. Or...at least he was sure they would have he'd not run off in angsty teen. "How about you? The Saints still going strong?" 
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you might have to tell me again - by Valour - May 23, 2021, 11:27 AM
RE: And you might have to tell me again - by Valour - May 27, 2021, 09:44 AM
RE: And you might have to tell me again - by Valour - June 04, 2021, 11:37 AM