The Tangle i've been watching your kindness keep a lonely company
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Though Hyacinth hadn’t fully recovered, he was heading down that path. The sickness that threatened to plague him more than it already did had slowly withdrew its painful claws. The wounds that littered his body did not reopen and bleed as easily too. It’s all thanks to the old woman. Her knowledge in remedies finally jump started the healing process. Her teachings were put into practice during the days that followed.

Now that he wasn’t practically passing out at every moment due to exhaustion, Hyacinth’s head was more clear. He’s back on familiar land, he knew from the sandy beaches. Closer now to the place he once’s called home. Most importantly, closer to his love. Where else would he go but back to Zephyr? Hyacinth had learned a thing or two about scouting back when he was with those pirates. Now all he had to do was find a landmark he recognized and go from there.

This, however, was no place he was familiar with. The terrain was unwelcoming and dangerous. More treacherous than any place he’d ever gone. Despite feeling less dizzy, he found himself stumbling over divots and cliffs.

Then, quite suddenly, his back paws lost their footing, and he slipped over an edge.

Nearly slipped over.

Much to his relief, he managed to entangle his claws into the earth he stood on just moments before. Panic set in soon after. 

Help! he called helplessly. I-I’m gonna fall, someone help!
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've been watching your kindness keep a lonely company - by Hyacinth - August 05, 2021, 09:05 AM