Duskfire Glacier times are changing, so I must too
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
OOC: Tags for reference or for inclusion.

Time had passed by so quickly. Almost too quickly. Her trio of children were now fully weaned and able to be left alone for short periods of time. This allowed Tzila more freedom. Enough so that she could step away and re-take her place by Wintersbane's side. With it came a plethora of responsibilities, but none of which she wasn't already used to. What would take adapting to was being on call for her children at the same time. She always had one of her two ears turned in their direction. Her thoughts never left them for long.

A lone call from an outsider came from the borders. As a seasoned guardian used to keeping a tight watch on her patrols, she turned to respond promptly. Duskfire's guest was fortunate in that she was close. Trailing at her heels, keen to learn, observe or maybe even investigate, was her first born, @Arius. As the large, dark figure came into view, she turned a firm eye back to her son. A cue as to not get too close. But then again, no wolf in their right mind would dare step in between a mother and child. Especially one as formidable as the Shadow Queen. Approaching with a high tail and a slight raise of her chin, but without being overbearing, she addressed him evenly. "This is Duskfire Glacier. I am Tzila. I lead alongside Wintersbane. How may I help you?"
Messages In This Thread
times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 09, 2021, 01:35 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 09, 2021, 04:50 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - August 09, 2021, 04:54 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 09, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 09, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - August 10, 2021, 04:44 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 11, 2021, 12:30 AM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 23, 2021, 05:57 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 31, 2021, 12:49 AM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - September 02, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - September 02, 2021, 09:25 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - September 04, 2021, 12:08 AM