Noctisardor Bypass set fire to the roses on my grave
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
at her urging — the press of her snout to his shoulder ...that almost earns her a snap of his teeth ( he only barely keeps from lashing out because she was his sister ) — worripa's steps slow to a halt with a small click of his teeth. though worripa was cruel and hard-hearted he nurtured affection for his family all the same — sisters, milk-mother, and his father ( mahler ).

it is this affection he draws upon as druid presents the squashed frog at his paws and says it's for him.

he studies it for a long moment, trying to quell the disgust that rises in his throat. he didn't want it and would it have been someone else who gifted it to him he would've without a doubt refused it.

steeling his shoulders, he scoops it up and cradles it between his jaws ( the closest thing she would get to a verbal 'thank you' ); motioning towards the borders with a bit of impatience.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
set fire to the roses on my grave - by Ingram - August 25, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Druid - August 25, 2021, 01:27 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Ingram - September 05, 2021, 08:58 AM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Druid - September 07, 2021, 12:53 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Ingram - September 11, 2021, 05:41 AM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Druid - September 12, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Ingram - September 23, 2021, 08:28 AM