Otter Creek To Float on Your Back
51 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
The large male from Akashingo entered the water and Slate tensed up. She didn't like the feeling, mostly because he was huge compared to her. "So you're hunting?" Slate eased up. Oh he was looking out for her, that was why he entered the water. She felt stupid realizing she had tensed up for no reason. She looks embarrassed into the water and then back up at the female he was addressing.

"I wasn't... hunting, that is. You know, I'm pretty good at the sport. Perhaps I could be of some assistance?"" Slate wanted to speak but chose not to. She looked around the male to see the female react and speak, her ears perking upward. "Sport? Yer friend here's aready scared 'em off, denna what kinda sport y'think that is, but it's over naew so what odds."

Slate couldn't help but laugh out loud. She laughed genuinely for the first time in a while, but also because she found it pretty funny and dumb. "I'm sorry, you wanted to hunt otters.. In the water?" She smiled then began laughing again. Suuuure, hunting otters in the water was like hunting mountain goats in the steep cliffs of the mountain. Pretty darn hard if not impossible. Water was their element. She couldn't exactly swim nearly as fast as they could and the way the could move in the water. She had as much chance catching otters in the water as Slate had to turn out to be a serial killer.

Not happening.

"Aah that was a good one." She was still chuckling, full on thinking the female must have been joking. She couldn't be serious, right?
Messages In This Thread
To Float on Your Back - by Sakai - October 28, 2021, 06:49 PM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Æsilfír - October 31, 2021, 03:05 PM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Slate - November 01, 2021, 07:55 AM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Sakai - November 01, 2021, 04:39 PM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Æsilfír - November 08, 2021, 10:24 PM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Slate - November 16, 2021, 05:56 AM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Sakai - November 17, 2021, 09:47 PM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Æsilfír - November 23, 2021, 12:57 AM