Sunspire Mountains where to find the missing piece of the puzzle
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
it's probably not my turn but i'm just going to post this as ingram's exit so i can count it towards a trade. :-)

mayhem.

chaos.

it lives and breathes in the clashing of wolves; in the staggering force that is ursus as they descend upon nyra and her ilk. they are an overpowering seiðr magic, taking shadows and consuming everything in their path. ingram thrives off of it; answering his bloodlust with blood that lingers upon his tongue: tangy and metallic

whether it comes from a saints wolf of his own he doesn't know. doesn't care.

when the retreat sounds from nyra, he gives chase until the thrum and high of battle wear off and he is left feeling sore and heavy with exhaustion. he does not follow as merrick and aventus and perhaps other pursue farther.

her death is not his to take, not truly his battle. revenge is best left to those who need it the most.

with this, he seeks to rest in akashingo for a while before making his way to ursus' claim.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
RE: where to find the missing piece of the puzzle - by War - October 29, 2021, 11:19 AM
RE: where to find the missing piece of the puzzle - by Ingram - November 12, 2021, 09:33 AM