Ankyra Sound For I have seen no joy, only danger
30 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
For @The Listener - I hope that works. I've never done one with a space. x__x;

Darkness dwelled in the skies, beyond the grey wash of winter clouds.

Ocean water lapped upon the shore sleepily. Upon the beach prowled the knight. Tenebris did not have a direction, no intention behind his step, but he moved on swift paws. The wayfaring figure paused for a moment to cast his gaze inland where he could see remnants of another having been there, on the beach. The bones of a few fish had been left behind.

Tenebris approached and sniffed warily. There was no scent of pack, but he could draw the aroma of wolves on the wind that blew in to him. The man turned and scowled as he searched the shore.
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
wanderers flocked to the sound. the listener kept a close eye on the mainland shore, watchful. among these visitors lurked future acolytes. she only needed to find them.

a pale wolf in warm tones like a bright sunrise inspected the remnants of some long-eaten meal. the listener watched from a distance, a dark wild-furred silhouette with piercing mismatched eyes.

thank you for starting <3
30 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Always happy to start when it means I get to write with someone awesome! ^^

A shadow watched from afar.

Tenebris did not miss the cut of the dark shape against the grey backdrop. There was enough light to piece together a shape, a rough distance, and for the wanderer to see that they did not move to approach him. This was fine. He lifted his chin and breathed in the scents upon the wind with a frown. The shadow carried the smell he had noted before.

The man had lost his interest in the fish remains. He trudged along the beach, keeping one eye trained to the shape of the darkness in the distance.