Lion Head Mesa Those times you clapped and called for quiet
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
The mazoi's words filled him with warmth; it was nice to know that Sakai had missed him. Sayf wondered how often he drifted into the other man's mind. Was it as often as the giant filled his own?

The fellahin reached up and nibbled the line of Sakai's jaw in response to the kiss placed on his head. My day was like any other day, he answered, pushing his muzzle into the thick fur of the mazoi's neck to start grooming there. I prepared pharaoh's meals and tended to whatever else he needed. Sayf paused his grooming to smile up at the giant. I always have fun when I'm with you. He had no doubt that he would enjoy his time with the mazoi. 

And what about your day? the fellahin asked. How was it? Sayf returned to grooming the fur of the giant's neck while he waited for his answer.
Messages In This Thread
Those times you clapped and called for quiet - by Sayf - December 02, 2021, 07:03 PM
RE: Those times you clapped and called for quiet - by Sakai - December 03, 2021, 08:21 PM
RE: Those times you clapped and called for quiet - by Sayf - December 04, 2021, 05:03 PM
RE: Those times you clapped and called for quiet - by Sakai - December 11, 2021, 11:10 PM
RE: Those times you clapped and called for quiet - by Sayf - December 12, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Those times you clapped and called for quiet - by Sakai - December 21, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: Those times you clapped and called for quiet - by Sayf - December 25, 2021, 02:39 PM
RE: Those times you clapped and called for quiet - by Sayf - January 06, 2022, 10:47 PM