Dragoncrest Cliffs in hell i'll be in good company
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Skippable!

Sobo stared out at the lashing sea with a creeping sense of foreboding and a dry mouth. Never in his memory had it slammed its fists so violently into the cliffs that they veritably shook with each crash. Wind drove spray across the sand. The ocean frothed in the distance, each wave capped with seething white, just like the whites of his eyes, which showed around his blue pupils.

Water drove up the shore and engulfed his paws, shaking Sobo from his reverie in the same instant Erzulie called out for he and his siblings. It sucked the sand beneath his feet with such fervency than he almost lost his balance and tumbled into it. With his heart hammering in his chest, Sobo turned from the sea, always a friend to him and his family, and jogged up to the tunnel with his ears pressed back against the gale.

He gave himself a mighty shake before stepping inside, pausing to give his mother a bracing nudge and low wag of his tail. Then he went deeper, seeking his siblings, and so loud and strong was the wind sucking through the tunnel right then that he did not hear another packmate's warning howl and was oblivious entirely to their plight.

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Messages In This Thread
in hell i'll be in good company - by ThE nArRaToR - December 20, 2021, 03:17 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Erzulie - December 20, 2021, 04:55 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Mireille - December 20, 2021, 05:05 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Nessarose1 - December 20, 2021, 05:19 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Zephyr - December 20, 2021, 05:21 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Sobo - December 20, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Rosalyn - December 20, 2021, 06:45 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Chacal - December 21, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Njord - December 22, 2021, 12:58 AM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Erzulie - December 28, 2021, 10:25 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Hyacinth - January 03, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Hermes - January 03, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Rosalyn - January 09, 2022, 12:25 PM