Duskfire Glacier Katinngak
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Okay! I know not all of you got a chance to reply, but I want to keep this moving. Any of you are welcome to throw in another post. Let's do this round for those who would like to volunteer to go with, and then perhaps one more to close it out. I will be making a few across the map that you all can join! I'm hoping to give plenty of chance for trade-pursuers! ^^ @Veteran @Ensio @Wayfarer @Heda

Issorartuyok was rather surprised to find the level head with which Ensio had addressed their situation. The young Duskfire had been – seemingly – hot-headed after the passing of his parents. It was something that the northern man had understood. A warmth sprung in his heart, knowing that the boy had walked away from their last talk and had found even a little peace. Newfound strength to hold himself to his word could be felt inside him.

I know this is difficult. I know this has been your home.

These words were more for Veteran, who seemed to have found himself rather speechless at the idea. The northerner worried for him, suddenly. They had talked of this, though not with Veteran in mind. Lane had wondered what the Duskfire boys might do when faced with the idea that they would need to leave their home. Talk of letting them leave had been brought up, but they had found a better way through it. Would Veteran be the one who did not leave?

Ensio is right. Issorartuyok would not allow the boy to believe that he was being ignored, not again.

We must take care of our people. We must make a home where new families can be made. I expect many of you to help teach the new pups that will come in the spring. We cannot have their spirits carried before they have a chance to learn from you, can we? The man spoke as a way to motivate them. There was trust in his words and in his heart.

I will be scouting west. We will travel far from the sickness. I wish to know if you would like to journey with me. Any of you will be welcome. It will be a long and difficult trip.

A heavy breath.

But it may save our village.
Messages In This Thread
Katinngak - by Issorartuyok - December 20, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Veteran - December 20, 2021, 08:41 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Ensio - December 20, 2021, 08:44 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Wayfarer - December 20, 2021, 11:30 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Heda - December 23, 2021, 10:57 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Issorartuyok - December 28, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Veteran - December 29, 2021, 06:09 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Ensio - December 29, 2021, 08:55 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Issorartuyok - January 05, 2022, 08:05 PM