Blackwater Islands DAGOTHWAVE
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
Private 
it was time. the unnamed god had spoken. the listener trembled under the weight of the words bestowed upon her, searching frantically for @Morgana. distantly, she heard the rhythmic thundering of excited spirits, a million voices calling out all at once from a dark, churning sky. they had heard. they hungered.

soon, the listener thought, and shuddered.
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
melena.

their paths crossed at just the right moment. morgana stood before her. a silent shadow. she waited patiently.
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
the speaker appeared like a shadow passing over the moon, her presence casting an aura of dark magick over the land. morgana, the listener spoke in hushed tones. my speaker. the unnamed god has spoken to me. the druids have been promised — i have been promised gifts. lives. acolytes to fill blackwater.

a pause, heavy with meaning.

and you will be the conduit for these lives. you will bring me these gifts. soon. you will know when the time has come.
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
this god, they say, has spoken. made promises to them.

promises that fell upon morgana to fulfil.

she nodded. hummed thoughtfully to herself. there was a a man on the mountain. the first life she’d bring, if all went well.
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
it seemed the speaker was two steps ahead of her, as she always was. the listener was pleased. good. there is more you must hear, then you will tell me of him, she did not wait for a response before she went on. the woman. she spoke of brecheliant. i believe it is her home. we will learn of brecheliant. but we cannot leave. rasha cannot leave. we are needed here. the command in her words was left unspoken: make this happen.
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
she listened as melena continued, nodding slowly.

breceliant. this was no place she’d ever heard of. but she would learn. they would learn. plans of how to do so already formed in her mind.

the man was willing to do as i told him with little question. when he comes i will send him to breceliant. if he came. and he better.

did she mention where it was?
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
at her command, the speaker formulated a plan within moments. already she had found a resource for them. a biddable wolf, a servant of sorts.

no. but she believes we know of it. we cannot allow her to believe there is any knowledge we lack. outsiders cannot know the druids have weakness.

we must learn of other packs. all that we can find.
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
the knowledge the woman believed they had was non existent as of yet. and that was concerning to say the least.

morgana spoke with an airy chill. be careful with your lies, melena.

now the mission must be swift.

we will use the man to gather information. and ingram.. can he fulfill this job?
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
the speaker voiced her doubt, her displeasure, but the listener was unswayed. i know the limitations of the druids, she assured morgana. ingram must follow his own path. but we will find more acolytes. for now, we must make the world believe that the druids are a benevolent force.
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
she nodded. she hoped her claim was true.

it was, morgana scolded herself silently. a listener of their god could make no mistakes. still, the woman thought briefly, they were stuck in the vessel of a child.

we will do so. she nodded once more. i have faith we will.
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
the speaker's faith was as unwavering as her own. the listener nodded, pleased, and beckoned for morgana to follow her as she departed for the woodland in a swirl of dark robes.

come, she said. tell me more of this man, and i will tell you more of my vision for our future.