Blackwater Islands And you’ll still be by my side
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
He’s immediately surprised when she offers him a laugh right after his not-so-nice question. He was trying to strike a nerve by asking that. He was trying to piss her off — trying to get a reaction. Rather he gets the opposite in what he wants, she doesn’t seem mad at all. Especially if he’s going by her next words. 

She speaks of dealing with it because there’s no excuse. She seems to have accepted her fate in whatever happened. She seems like she doesn’t linger on it like Alduin does with his trauma — with his ghosts. Her acceptance actually earns her a pinch of respect from him, as well as her forward ness. 

So he tilts his chin up slightly and hums. “Looks like you’re one step ahead of me.” He rumbles with a roll of his eyes. 

He’ll admit it. He’s bad at dealing with the spirit that follows him. He’s bad at dealing with his past trauma. He’s accepted it in some ways, but others he refuses to accept, especially when it regards Banesteppe. The spirit has been following him for months and Alduin is still practically fighting him every inch of the way.

Only then he stares back to her. “What happened to it?” He means her leg. What happened to her leg? 

It was probably gruesome and he wonders how she even survived. He would think getting one’s leg ripped off would bleed them out, but perhaps he doesn’t know as much about medical practices and anatomy to assume such a thing.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 01, 2022, 05:46 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 03, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 03, 2022, 05:55 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 04, 2022, 10:12 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 04, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 05, 2022, 03:53 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 05, 2022, 05:47 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 24, 2022, 03:40 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 05:18 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - March 03, 2022, 11:51 AM