Blackwater Islands I’ve got my contact high
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
We’re blessed with good rolls! Usually the dice gods do me dirty af haha (I don’t count the 6 lol that was kind of a good roll).
Also just cause Arashi’s health is gone you can still roll and whoever has the bigger number in the negatives loses.
So rn it’s:
Al HP: 2
Ar HP: -3
Also idk if I like the abuse but I think I have a crush on Arashi now LOL

The man has gusto, relentlessly chewing on Alduin’s arm. He knows it would be practically useless after this fight — too many puncture marks to walk properly (or at least without a limp). 

Still, Alduin is also relentless, all his years of trauma and pent up anger help his adrenaline. He’s practically fueled by the fury he holds close to his heart. He has honed it through meditation and training, but oftentimes he is still a slave to it. His father has relentlessly trained him for months as well, so he expects a victory despite his age. Plus if Alduin won against him, it would say a lot about the man he fights with. Since he believes Alduin’s age is an issue when it comes to skill and respect apparently.

Anyhow, despite Alduin crunching jaws I got he back of his skull, the would-be-Saint carries on strong. He’s even able to yank the dark prince to the ground in a flurry of flying fangs and limbs. The other would tower over the prince and Alduin would bare wild teeth at him, snapping at his face in an attempt to keep him from his throat, but to no avail of course. Vicious jaws meet the soft, plush fur of his neck and tear. He feels warmth blossom from the wound — blood. 

Alduin isn’t done yet though. No, no, no, not at all. He would keep fighting until his last breath and would have not one single regret if or when he dies. This attitude persists here, as he tries to tuck his chin and squish the others bloody face against the white diamond on his barreled chest. This alone won’t help him, so he puts well muscled and strong legs to work. Sending a kick with both hind legs to his soft underbelly. One goes for his guts and the other goes for his dangly bits — a man’s all to well known weak spot. All the while, while still tucking his chin, he lashes out for his face once more, specifically going for his eyes. Whether he is successful or not, this man will bleed.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
I’ve got my contact high - by Alduin - February 08, 2022, 12:19 AM
RE: I’ve got my contact high - by Arashi - February 08, 2022, 08:52 AM
RE: I’ve got my contact high - by Alduin - February 08, 2022, 11:21 AM
RE: I’ve got my contact high - by Arashi - February 08, 2022, 07:43 PM
RE: I’ve got my contact high - by Alduin - February 08, 2022, 11:54 PM
RE: I’ve got my contact high - by Arashi - February 09, 2022, 12:09 AM
RE: I’ve got my contact high - by Alduin - February 09, 2022, 12:27 AM
RE: I’ve got my contact high - by Arashi - February 09, 2022, 12:41 AM
RE: I’ve got my contact high - by Alduin - February 09, 2022, 02:57 AM
RE: I’ve got my contact high - by Tulok - February 09, 2022, 03:07 AM