Nova Peak This Moment
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
Limit Two 
Vex had struck out, alone, ahead of her father and their guard. Vorilye had been due long ago - he'd been gone for most of the winter season. A snarl marred her otherwise beautiful visage, and she crested the peak of the mountain she'd been climbing. She got a good look at the taiga below, and she could see for many miles. The land before her was massive... where was she to begin? Vex gave a sharp, loud howl, wondering if she might find company. Perhaps she'd find someone who knew of her siblings.
Physical Health (100/100)

Vex is currently healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vex is currently doing well mentally... or, as well as Vex can be.

298 Posts
Ooc — siv
hope this is okay!

A sharp sound pierced the skies, a summoning that came from something lonely.

Prophet could not help but stick his nose into it. Who would come to the taiga and make bids for attention? Better yet, what was their worth? What kind of attention did they seek?

He'd find her there (a stunning figure, truthfully) seemingly alone.

At least she did not reek of the season.

You called, A statement as much as it was a question. Broad shoulders slightly hunched as he settled red eyes upon her.
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
absolutely! we always forget the thread icon thing lol.

A man came to her, and Vex smiled - it was a fake smile, as most things with her were, but it would pass as real, for now - giving him a small dip of her head in greeting. "I did call. I'm Vex - I've been travelling from far away, searching for my lost siblings." She could paint the picture of innocence, just a young woman searching for her family. "They are Vorilye and Violante - have you heard anyone by those names?"

Mental Health (100/100)

298 Posts
Ooc — siv
He did not care for her lost siblings and he wondered why she had not just called for them directly, if she wished for them so badly.

No, Honest and direct, a curt shake of his head.

You are close to my home though. Information. A warning. He waits to see what she makes of it, if she senses any implications in his words.
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
He was most unhelpful. "I smelled no markings on the winds when I came up here." Her own answer; she didn't care if she was close. But, she offered a swift, "However, my apologies. Where is your home, so that I do not encroach further?" A small, simple smile, one that said that she wasn't a threat - not to him, anyways.

Mental Health (100/100)

298 Posts
Ooc — siv
If you continue on, you will soon enough.

He had not said she was on his home, merely near enough for him to come goad her.

The Rise. A sharp toss of his head behind him, down the slopes where he had come from. He has a look of protective pride in his eyes for the mention of it.

Do you plan to wander aimlessly in the taiga until you find these siblings?
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
Vex looked beyond the male, towards the rise, and she nodded. In the middle of winter, it wasn't much to look at - just another blemish on the landscape. When queried, she answered, "I will not rest until I find them. They mean everything to me." She had come too late to trace any scents, and she had no idea how far they might have gone to escape her, Violante in particular. She did not yet believe that Vorilye had betrayed her - but that didn't mean she wasn't suspicious about his continued absence.

"Any notable wolves or packs in the are I should know about?" She didn't think Violante would join another pack, but she could see Vorilye joining the locals for information.

Mental Health (100/100)

298 Posts
Ooc — siv
Why would he spill his secrets for her?

If she had no interest in settling or being of use for even a short while, Prophet sees no point in passing along anything to her. His job as protective Berserkr was only for those of the Rise, those who had proved they would not mindlessly roam away from the safety of his net.

She was a loner.

She showed littler and littler potential the more she spoke.

Tragic.

His features grew cold and aloof, a sharp shrug of his shoulders was all he would offer her now.
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
ty for the thread! <3 this is the last from me.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

Vex scowled, then she scoffed. "Fine, don't help me." She rose to her paws, then stalked off down the slope, heading south. She had wasted too much time already. As she left, the male might hear the Cruor queen's aggravated mumbles of, "Fucking useless... I'm going to kill Vorilye... Waste of my breath..."

Mental Health (100/100)

298 Posts
Ooc — siv
Perhaps he had been saved from a mistake.

He would stalk from the fringes, keen to see that she did not turn her fuming anger towards the rise instead — and when she was gone for good, he would return home.