Greatwater Lake Will you take my life? [M]
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Anything beyond this post will contain slightly suggestive sexual content ;)

For some obvious and not so obvious reason, he getting the idea the other man doesn’t mind his crass words or tone. He even thinks that he may even like it. Which truly Alduin doesn’t know why he would. The second someone gets an attitude with him it’s fight night. Only, he doesn’t seem to mind and the thought of abusing that power is tantalizing, only he’s defiant to try because he knows he’ll like it. Does Alduin want him to like it? He’s not quite sure. 

Still, even after all of Alduin’s aggressive questioning the other still speaks in these soft, seductive tones. Even offers a shy looking smile up towards him.

I only hoped that you were. You seem to be in need of comfort, and I am good at providing that,

Alduin scoffs then. Comfort? Does he need comfort? No, he’s never needed it and he doesn’t need it now, but not everyone is like him so is it really wrong for the man to assume he needs it? And what’s he saying with this I hoped you were stuff? He hopes he’s into men so they can run about and do whatever it is he wants to do? So many questions and Alduin’s frazzled brain cannot provide answers.

Especially when the man moves closer and even dares to touch him. Alduin watches his movements with that same wild and calculating glare. Feels when he brushes his nose through his fur and the spot feels both cold and hot to the touch. It makes his brows furrow deeper and the first of the slightly inappropriate thoughts passed through his head then. The thought that this man’s words, actions, and body might be…entertaining him. He doesn’t think he wants it like that though. Or does he?

Then he’s gazing up to him with those golden eyes of molten lava, heat evident in them as he meets his own ruby colored orbs. He shares his name then. It almost forces Alduin to look away, he refuses to do something so submissive though. Instead he growls low in his chest, trying to release his mind of this spell he’s found himself in. 

Does he want that? This? Does he want what this man offers? Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps one time wouldn’t be too bad. If he doesn’t like it, then he will simply just not partake ever again and maybe just kill this man afterwards. But what happens if he does like it? That’s the problem. 

Instinct drives him in many aspects of his life and his personality. He is wild and unpredictable before he is level headed and reasonable. And despite himself, his instincts are telling him to partake. A fire is slowly igniting in his belly and it travels lower. The urge to snatch him up in his grip is violent, whether it’s to become prey to reply he very thing he believes he doesn’t want or to kill him Alduin isn’t sure.

Ultimately his instincts win.

Not even offering his own name back, he reaches out and snags the man’s scruff in an attempt to drop him to the ground on his back and tower over him, if he allows it of course. Alduin would stand over him, caging him in with thick forearms. A low growl rumbles from his throat as he lowers his head down right in front of the man’s face.

“You will speak of this to no one.” Is the best he can do as a confirmation that he accepts Sayf’s terms.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
Will you take my life? [M] - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 03:22 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 03:53 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 04:36 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 05:02 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 05:21 PM
RE: Will you take my life? [M] - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Will you take my life? [M] - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 06:12 PM
RE: Will you take my life? [M] - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 06:39 PM
RE: Will you take my life? [M] - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 07:01 PM