Greatwater Lake Will you take my life? [M]
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
For some reason accepting this man’s deal feels shameful. A part of Alduin feels like he’s let the man won, but why? Why does he feel so shameful of something that’s always been accepted according to his parents? Especially his father for god sake. His face and body feels hot with excitement and heat, but mostly shame and discontent — like he’s fighting it too hard. He can’t just quite accept it like that. 

It also doesn’t help that he’s a fucking virgin either so there’s that. He’d done some things on the tail end of his time outside the Teekon, but that was just some experimental fun and it definitely wasn’t with a man either. He’s at a complete loss. 

So when he brings the other to the ground and sees him beneath him like that a new wave of something passes through him. It’s hot and heavy and unable to be ignored. It screams at him to dominate and take. It gets worse when he agrees to keep this little secret.

And then the other is sifting through the fur on his chest with teeth and tongue. Alduin hisses out a breath then with that same scowl on his maw as if he’s disappointed at himself, but the heat in his eyes betrays him despite how small of an ember it is. 

Dipping his head low he intakes a breath and finally brings himself to touch the other. His teeth nip and bite at his neck, sometimes tugging too. He’s rough but not so much so as to cause blood. He even smoothes a wide, flat, purple tongue over the marks that are sure to sting for a few days. 

This goes on for some time, Alduin fighting with himself the entire time. With one another feeling up on each other. The hellhound even begins getting braver, moving up to roughly bite a jaw, then his cheek, and next his whiskered lips. Rasping his tongue over the others muzzle with a low growl rumbling through his chest. His eyes are heartless, but they hold the hearth of fire. 

Until eventually, Alduin would pull back. “Get up.” He’d rasp out the order, expecting the male to answer to it.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
Will you take my life? [M] - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 03:22 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 03:53 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 04:36 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 05:02 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 05:21 PM
RE: Will you take my life? [M] - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Will you take my life? [M] - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 06:12 PM
RE: Will you take my life? [M] - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 06:39 PM
RE: Will you take my life? [M] - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 07:01 PM