Greatwater Lake Will you take my life? [M]
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
The other is so soft with him where Alduin is nothing but rough, occasionally soothing over with niceties. Alduin almost doesn’t like the softness to it all. He wants the other to fight him more. Maybe it’s because Alduin’s jealous that while the other seems to simply be enjoying it, Alduin is having a whole fucking internal crisis. He’s practically begging for mercy with this — he doesn’t know where to stand and it does seem like the other is trying his best to placate him. He doesn’t want to be placated though, it might only anger him further. 

One thing he cannot deny is the fact that it feels good. He hasn’t had touch like this in a while. He only knows the touch of battle minus a few times. Again, the difference is the fact that he’s a man though and Alduin’s throwing a fit with himself by trying to convince himself to just accept the feeling and physical touch and get on with it. He knows he’s going to be mulling this over for days, even weeks to come though. He knows it’s going to change something. What? He’s not exactly sure.

When he rasps his tongue over the man’s lips and those canary gold eyes meet his Alduin feels heat pool lower and lower. Yet, the staring makes him feel just as shameful, he almost doesn’t want to meet his eyes. Not because he’s shy, no surprisingly he is not shy with anything he does. But shame and shy are not the same things. He feels as if he’s a child and he’s been caught doing something he shouldn’t be doing and he’s the one scolding himself. How odd is that? 

Still, eventually it becomes too much — the anticipation, heat, and shame — he tells him to get up. He follows his order perfectly. Alduin finds some — a lot — of satisfaction in that and hums low at the sight of the other. It’s like it just happens without him letting it, it’s like he has no control when the pleased purr flows from his lips. Especially as the other slots himself beside him and nuzzles and nips are his chest.

He knows what comes now and it’s like instinct drives him despite never doing it before. When he cranes his neck over him and laps at his nape and the crown of his head. He bites his ears, licks at the shell, and eventually he feels like he’s too pent up to wait any longer. Instinct drives him on and on and on…

He snatches up his scruff with a heavy breath and takes him beneath him. He would probably be clumsy, but he wouldn’t let himself embarrass himself. Especially as they both submit to the throughs of pleasure.

After their coupling, after parting, Alduin would smooth his tongue over the man’s ruined and saliva wet neck. He tastes a pinch of blood, but he wills himself not to apologize. This man wanted it, so why should he? 

His breathing is heavy and his dark tongue falls from his maw to pant, drool dripping from dangerous jaws. He would be quiet, moving the few meters over to the lake to lap up the water. Noticeably not making eye contact as he goes — he would probably seem cold and emotionless. 

Once he’s had his fill, he actually makes his way back towards the other. This time, he looks at him. He takes in his disheveled appearance and actually likes it. The thoughts allow fresh panic to rush back into his post nut clarified mind. His face is set in that same scowl, but not an intense as it was before. His eyes hold a battle though — an internal one. Shame. 

He should go, he’s unsure if he has it in himself not to freak out a little bit, but…

…but he walks back over to him and sighs. “I should not have done that.” He admits coldly. “It is shameful. I don’t,” He pauses, brows furrowing, expression pensive. What is he trying to say? He doesn’t want to like men but he liked it? “I don’t know.” He ends on with a growl. 

Turning away he groans to himself but it sounds more like a growl. Obviously he is at war with himself.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
Will you take my life? [M] - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 03:22 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 03:53 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 04:36 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 05:02 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 05:21 PM
RE: Will you take my life? [M] - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Will you take my life? [M] - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 06:12 PM
RE: Will you take my life? [M] - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 06:39 PM
RE: Will you take my life? [M] - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 07:01 PM