Ankyra Sound I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain.
119 Posts
Ooc — hela
The demon was caught in the storm. He didn't mind the rain, but the sea was angry; it sent large waves crashing into the shore as if they were reaching for him to bring him into the deep water to snuff out his life. He wondered if he had angered the unnamed god in some way but quickly dispelled the thought; he had done nothing to warrant the god's wrath. 

Lightening struck the beach a few yards from him; the ground smoked and sizzled. Another flash hit the turbulent waters, branching out from the sky like veins of energy. He needed to find shelter.

A cave in the distance caught his attention, and he trotted through the downpour until he reached the opening. Thunder shook the ground and the walls of the cave, the sound of it deafening. Another bolt of lighting lit the sky above him, the light seeping into the darkness and illuminating the hunched, terrified form of a girl. 

Maybe the unnamed god had pushed him into this cave for a reason.

Tulok shook the water from his coat and then took a seat farther inside where the mist from the rain didn't reach. It seems the powers above wanted me to find you, young one, he said over the sound of thunder. The demon watched the girl closely. How would she respond?
Messages In This Thread
I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain. - by Redbird - April 13, 2022, 02:41 AM
RE: I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain. - by Tulok - April 13, 2022, 12:50 PM
RE: I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain. - by Redbird - April 13, 2022, 04:58 PM
RE: I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain. - by Tulok - April 21, 2022, 03:42 PM
RE: I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain. - by Tulok - June 16, 2022, 03:29 PM
RE: I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain. - by Redbird - June 16, 2022, 05:54 PM
RE: I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain. - by Tulok - June 30, 2022, 03:06 PM