Nimbus Summit you preyed on my innocence, tried to bury my name
254 Posts
Ooc — Box
All Welcome 
Looking for pack leadership! Tagging @Lane and @Issorartuyok for visibility

The children gained full sentience it seemed, so Themis left them in the capable hands of their father to go extend her thanks to the neighbors.

And, perhaps, learn more of what it was Vorilye told him, and, if they knew, what lay around the Hinterlands. Her pace was fast (Themis was nothing if not efficient when it came to ambassadorship), and she made it around midmorning, though she was panting heavily, and aching for a good sit for a while. But, this was diplomacy, so sitting was not an option.

Instead, she let her voice rise towards the summit, calling for any leadership she could summon, and anxiously shuffling in the aftermath of her call. Okay Themis, you’re the king here, you got this.
english · greek · thieves cant
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The northern man heard the call and did not linger where he stood any longer. The wolf turned to the summoning call and hurried toward whoever had found themselves upon their village borders. The ground had become easier on his paws. The stretch of woodland near the base of the mountain was now familiar to the notherner. 

Drawing toward a grey-clad woman, Issorartuyok nodded his head in greeting. 

Greetings. This is Atautsikut and I am the village leader Issorartuyok. How might I assist you? The man’s voice was deep, but he stood as a welcoming giant. There was a guardedness to his deep brown gaze, but warmth dwelled in their depths.
254 Posts
Ooc — Box
The man that appeared from the mountains seemed perfectly suited to it, and Themis dipped her head in a greeting of leader to leader, keeping her stance as straight as she could manage when her leg wanted nothing more than to give out beneath her. She really shouldn’t have pushed it.

Hello. Her voice cracked and she cleared her throat, took a deep breath, and started again.

Hello. I’m Themis, reigning Vasiliás of Oi Kryfoí, we claim the Shadewood. I came to extend my thanks, a few weeks ago your members helped a packmate of mine when he was attacked on the plateau. I’m sorry I did not come sooner, but my children were not old enough for me to leave them for long stretches. Another deep breath, trying to press the anxiety in her stomach to a manageable level.
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Once her voice reached him, his dark ears stood tall. She did not sound well, and he wondered if she was suffering from an illness.

The woman went on to introduce herself as Themis, the leader of a group in the Shadewood. Issorartuyok nodded his head, pleased to meet her, pleased to hear that his people had done well to tend to one of her injured. He wondered if it had been Lane or Antha who had assisted the member of her village. Beyond this, his thoughts toyed with the idea that she might have carried an illness inside of her that needed tending.

When Themis explained that she had recently given birth, that her children had not been fit to travel, Issorartuyok understood. The northerner bowed his head to her, ears splaying. His thoughts traveled to his wife and the children that she carried.

Themis, please, step with me into Atautsikut. Perhaps we can find the healer who assisted the member of your village. I will not keep you long. But I would like to show you some food and rest after your travels. Perhaps this would help to aid the weariness that clung to her voice. He was certain she wished to return to her children, but Issorartuyok was honest in saying that he would not hold her there.
254 Posts
Ooc — Box
Themis was quickly realizing she was far out of her depth. The anxiety curling in her said so, but she shoved it away, trying to ensure she could think before she spoke next.

Thank you. She said absently, striding over the border in the hopes she looked confident and not like the meek thing she’d been ever since she drew breath. She flashed a little smile.

I cannot stay long, but I happily accept food. If you don’t mind my asking, do you know of any others in the area? I have not left the wood since I had my children, so we have not had much time to go searching.

She would not mind if there was nobody else. She could handle just one more pack in the same space as her, especially with the distance between them.
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The woman agreed to accept his hospitalities. Issorartuyok was pleased by this and allowed her to enter the mountain terrain by stepping aside and motioning with his muzzle. There would be a cache further in that he would allow her to eat from. The woman was sure to need her strength in order to return to her young ones and whoever else might be waiting for her.

There is another group of wolves called the Saints. They are near, but we have met with their leader Fury and have found them agreeable. I believe we will share hunts between our packs in the future, he answered her question with a small smile and a nod. If Themis sought to settle in the same area, perhaps they could make a gathering of it. Issorartuyok was always pleased with the gathering of villages in the past. They were a time to share stories and food.

You wish to settle in these lands, as well?