Altar of Twilight Never had so[M]eone to call my own
Yellowstone
Sigma
-Peace in your Violence-
366 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven's gaze went down to Atka only a moment as she spoke her own truths. The jealousy was still there, but it thudded dully and painfully. He would ignore it until it went away. And he supposed he had no room to speak. As he shared his body with others, it was only Atka that briefly saw his soul. And she may share him herself were she to ask of him to give.

Dreven didn't move. There was a stillness to the air now. Words laying inbetween them all, words that couldn't get taken back, nor should they. There were promises of different things, and Dreven wasn't certain entirely what he was promising, but it was there none the less, stuck between the seconds of time, that the silence pervaded.

Dreven was indeed a wolf of the night and simple pleasures. He could give his all to packs and wolves. His body, and his mind were freely given. And yet. He shifted only a moment, ears going forward to listen to another drop more promises.

This wolf had only seen him twice. Once with the pack when his leader and his packmate had fought and now. Both moments, where his better nature was on display. The she wolf in front of him did not have his burdens, or the things on his memory or body carved in soul and flesh. She did not know the things he could and would do, just to keep those he owed his loyalty to safe. She didn't know the way his leader could command him as he pleased and there would be no heaviness on his conscious to do unspeakable things. And he wouldn't say either. That was a truth for her to find in time if she wished to tempt a devil as Atka did.

He stared over her with Red Eyes. And then dipped his head. I am Harbinger of Forsaken, second in command. One of my duties is to go to other packs, diplomatic missions shall we say. And we have allies in the Strath and surrounding areas. I will not limit your freedoms, as long as you bring information we can use, but be warned. I do not know what it will be used for. Malacath's thoughts and visions for the future are his own and he does not share them with me. And you are expected to protect the borders with teeth and claw, no matter who comes knocking. So if you cannot do this, don't go near the borders. Welcome to the Forsaken. Atka and Heph.

<3
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - August 28, 2022, 09:43 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - August 29, 2022, 09:25 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - August 31, 2022, 10:51 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - August 31, 2022, 07:12 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 01, 2022, 02:22 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - September 02, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - September 02, 2022, 09:52 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 02, 2022, 02:58 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - September 03, 2022, 02:15 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - September 03, 2022, 02:49 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 03, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - September 05, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - September 06, 2022, 07:02 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 07, 2022, 06:18 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - September 08, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - September 08, 2022, 07:17 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 10, 2022, 02:33 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - September 11, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - September 11, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 11, 2022, 08:18 PM