Stavanger Bay good day for a haunting
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Yellow eyed gaze had met hers. He hadn't said anything at first just looked at her. Clearly she had bothered him, though with a look around her. She wondered briefly what could be so pressing that the man would lay down and let the tide take him. That was depressing. Though she supposed had she found him dead, he would have made a wonderful sacrifice to her gods for this current moon.

Ash Paw raised a haughty brow. I certainly wouldn't think so. I'm not keen on laying down for the tide to take me, and most of my aquanitances wouldn't do so either. However, my name is Ash Paw, so now you do. Know me that is.

Ash watches as he stretches out. He is much bigger than her, and a brief flare of unease sets upon her. She really should learn not to talk to strangers, but she quickly pushes it aside. She will not show fear to anyone. And why fear anyway. If it were her time, it would be her time.

Ash Paw's maw dances into an amused smile at his stomach growl and his query. I do not, but I can get you some. I'll be right back.

She gave a decisive nod and without any further indication she turned towards the nearest small meadowed area. Leaving him to his own devices for a moment.

Benefit to having an auntie that have lived here, she knows some of the secret places of Stavanger. She didn't need to go far, before small and tightly wound, she bursts forward and grabs a nearby rabbit.

Loping back to the stranger, the rabbit in her maw. She drops it at his feet and moves backwards a small pant.
Messages In This Thread
good day for a haunting - by Isengrim - September 13, 2022, 11:15 PM
RE: good day for a haunting - by Ash Star - September 14, 2022, 05:28 AM
RE: good day for a haunting - by Isengrim - September 15, 2022, 11:46 PM
RE: good day for a haunting - by Ash Star - September 16, 2022, 05:24 AM
RE: good day for a haunting - by Isengrim - September 22, 2022, 08:25 PM
RE: good day for a haunting - by Ash Star - September 22, 2022, 08:35 PM