Ravensblood Forest mummy don't know
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
it does not take long for someone to approach; leadership, if the dreadfather's quick assessment is correct. then again even the lowest peon of this pack would outrank them. they are a loner, carried along by the whims of their instinct and the darkest whispers of the void. loathe as they were to leave the islands: there was nothing but hauntings to keep them there. it was not sustainable, not on their own. not with winter barreling towards the wilds like a soul clawing free of their prison.

i am the dreadfather, the title and name jumps to their lips naturally, like a childs' comforting blanket. i come to see if there is room in your pack for another. though they do not exactly find the idea of castrating themselves before leaders that were not their nightwife ...they would do what they must. survival was key and if they had to dawn the mask of a thespian to survive: they would.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
mummy don't know - by Ingram - September 15, 2022, 10:12 AM
RE: mummy don't know - by Vagabond - September 16, 2022, 09:26 AM
RE: mummy don't know - by Ingram - September 16, 2022, 10:51 AM
RE: mummy don't know - by Vagabond - September 16, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: mummy don't know - by Ingram - September 16, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: mummy don't know - by Vagabond - September 21, 2022, 12:18 PM
RE: mummy don't know - by Ingram - September 21, 2022, 12:37 PM
RE: mummy don't know - by Vagabond - September 21, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: mummy don't know - by Ingram - September 21, 2022, 01:47 PM
RE: mummy don't know - by Vagabond - September 26, 2022, 09:17 AM