Blacktail Deer Plateau she got married to a boy like you
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
it is, ingram replies to her inquiry, offering a soft sage nod. territory marking was one of the several priorities at the top of his list: alongside food cache making and filling. part of him wishes he'd have taken food from sacrarium when he'd left ...but logic had told ingram that it might've been bad by the time he'd reached and settled upon the plateau.

i appreciate it. ingram murmurs as he leads the way, now, to where he has begun to mark the borders. it will go faster with the two of us.

for now, he offers no further response to talk of gods; having spoken his peace upon it. either they would be fine with cohabitation or they would not...and they would cross that bridge when they got there.

he offers little in the way of conversation as he works alongside her, content on focusing on their task.

i think this might be a good place to wrap up? feel free to either archive as is or with your post. <3

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
she got married to a boy like you - by Ingram - October 08, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ash Star - October 08, 2022, 07:15 PM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ingram - October 09, 2022, 07:22 AM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ash Star - October 09, 2022, 07:45 AM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ingram - October 09, 2022, 10:59 AM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ash Star - October 09, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ingram - October 09, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ash Star - October 11, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ingram - October 12, 2022, 06:32 AM