Hideaway Strath But every time you're there, I'm beggin' you to stay
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
This thread is now closed for spar participants. Members that still wish to spectate are welcome to do so. 

For further clarification, this will be the current posting order:
Arashi, Adlartok, Tsunari, Maiken, Fenrir. 

Spectators that join must wait until the order above is complete before posting. Do not disrupt the posting of each pair. It is set up this way to prevent any confusion.

Arashi had observed all the while. It did not take any of them long to select their partners. Though, he was skeptical of Adlartok's choice. Not only had the blade blatantly chosen an opponent similar to his stature, he'd chosen his sister. This would be an interesting fight; one he would have a keen eye on.

Your opponents have been chosen. You will spar until one, or both of you cedes. I will be observing each of you closely, so perform at your best so that you aren't improperly assessed. To each, he passed a firm glance. Arashi would wait until it seemed each had heard and were prepared before allowing them to begin. When ready, you may begin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: But every time you're there, I'm beggin' you to stay - by Arashi - October 26, 2022, 06:15 PM