Lion Head Mesa or the house burns down
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
we have claimed the plateau, not too far from the coast. ingram responds to the queen's questions graciously, flanked by his deathbringer. it has plenty of woods and fresh water creeks that trickle through it. prey, also, seems to be drawn to it ...though as our presence grows i expect them to branch to the neutral territories nearby.

but he wasn't a skilled deerstalker and could not say that with infallible confidence.

how to describe the many layers of basilica! he's done it time and time before but it blossoms and grows: in what he's imagined to it be but also what the wolves within it's ranks make it as well.

basilica, like those who call it home is multifaceted. though primarily religion based; it's a cohabitation of religions of those who join; be it following the bear gods atka & sos or the multi-faceted daedra of my own faith.

if his fellow daedra princes or ash paw's atka and sos were affronted by this cohabitation: they had yet to make their displeasure known to the dreadfather.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
or the house burns down - by Ingram - November 23, 2022, 07:13 AM
RE: or the house burns down - by Orvax - November 23, 2022, 10:19 AM
RE: or the house burns down - by Treva - November 28, 2022, 11:36 AM
RE: or the house burns down - by Ramesses - November 28, 2022, 11:51 AM
RE: or the house burns down - by Ingram - November 29, 2022, 12:13 PM
RE: or the house burns down - by Treva - December 14, 2022, 12:28 PM
RE: or the house burns down - by Ramesses - December 14, 2022, 06:22 PM
RE: or the house burns down - by Ingram - December 17, 2022, 06:38 PM
RE: or the house burns down - by Treva - December 21, 2022, 07:25 PM
RE: or the house burns down - by Ramesses - December 26, 2022, 07:13 PM