Haunted Wood Tried to tell ya I was crazy
Yellowstone
Sigma
-Peace in your Violence-
367 Posts
Ooc — Danni
So totally gonna wing it, stealing the plot line of The Sorcerer's apprentice with Nicholas Cage. <3

Dreven didn't mind her comparison and thoughts. His laughter was genuine. If he couldn't make fun of himself, then what was the point. Live life buttoned up and stingy. No thank you. Though if he had known her thoughts, he'd have told her she was wrong. He was probably as terrible as the wolf she was thinking of, possibly worse.

He made a noise in his throat a deep Hmmm.

Sort of. Many centuries ago, there was an all powerful sorcerer. He could see all things that would come to pass within the constraints of time, he could summon creatures to do his bidding, bind fire and water from his footpaws. He served a benevolent King.

Dreven cleared his throat, trying to remember it all. But as is with all good things, there must be something dark to balance it out. This sorcerer had three apprentices, two men, and one woman. All gifted with their own abilities, all powerful in their own right. A sorceress rose to power, killing their benevolent king and attacked the head sorcerer. She was able to turn one of the male apprentices to her side, by offering him what he couldn't have and that was the female who was in love with the other male apprentice.

Dreven's red eyes burned into Maia's as he continued the story. But as with all things involving love and darkness, there must be a sacrifice. So when the Sorceress was set to strike down the young, good male apprentice. The female sacrificed herself, using a piece of chaotic magic, that allowed her to pull the life force of the Sorceress into her own body, leaving the good apprentice to trap her in a rock, where she would spend eternity, fighting the same beast over and over again.

Dreven looked around and lowly whispered. To this day, they say he searches for a way to free his beloved and get revenge on the dark arts that sundered his life apart.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
Tried to tell ya I was crazy - by Dreven - December 04, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: Tried to tell ya I was crazy - by Maia - December 12, 2022, 11:30 AM
RE: Tried to tell ya I was crazy - by Dreven - December 12, 2022, 04:28 PM
RE: Tried to tell ya I was crazy - by Maia - December 12, 2022, 06:08 PM
RE: Tried to tell ya I was crazy - by Dreven - December 12, 2022, 06:12 PM
RE: Tried to tell ya I was crazy - by Maia - December 18, 2022, 04:08 PM
RE: Tried to tell ya I was crazy - by Dreven - December 20, 2022, 07:47 AM
RE: Tried to tell ya I was crazy - by Maia - December 28, 2022, 01:52 PM
RE: Tried to tell ya I was crazy - by Dreven - December 28, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: Tried to tell ya I was crazy - by Maia - January 19, 2023, 10:30 AM
RE: Tried to tell ya I was crazy - by Dreven - January 19, 2023, 10:53 AM