Shadewood You're lovin' this bad boy sh-
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
@Atka Tsimshian @Aatrox

Dreven tore up the ground with large paws. Behind him he hoped was Atka. They were on their way towards wherever Fury had ended up. Her scent intertwining with Khasni. Dreven was momentarily pissed off that neither one had told him they were leaving and Khasni who had been so against it was suddenly okay with it. It had him seeing a little bit of red, but he kept it in check or now. Though he wasn't certain if he ever saw Khasni again, he wouldn't rip her apart. He hadn't asked for much, but honesty and she hadn't given him that.

Light played on his brown fur, and the scars that peppered him. Red eyes gleaming in the twilight. Found themselves beneath a canopy of large trees and boughs. The snow laying them heavy and low. His breath coming out in mist and fog.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
14 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
The shadewood. The raven's travels had led him here not too long prior. It was well secluded and protected from wandering eyes. If there was any place he could trust, this would be the place.

Or so it was assumed..

The wood wasn't as vacant as he'd hoped. Another trailed through off in the distance. Two, in actuality, but only one was overly visible. 

Like before, there was no interest in being immediately spotted. Instead, he would observe the pair from behind. If the continued on without an issue being created, the magus could proceed with sweeping the territory and preparing to settle. But if they stayed, their unwanted presence here would need be voiced.
Loner
243 Posts
Ooc — bee
Though the snowfall did not make travel any easier, she still appreciated the beauty of it. As autumn eased away and the snow began to fall the looming idea of new beginnings had became increasingly apparent, and here she is, beside Dreven on their way. Atka found herself staring at Dreven, looking over the way the snow settle on the tips of his fur and the contrast to his dark coat. Her admiration was interrupted though as the scent of a stranger wafted by her nose.

She panted as she slowed to jog, her breath misted.

❝Dreven,❞ Atka called out to him, ❝I- do you smell that?❞

She wondered if it was the stale scent of strangers as she inhaled the brisk air, or perhaps there was indeed someone there. Asking Dreven to confirm it as well would put her mind at ease.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven tried to break enough of a path that Atka didn't have to struggle. She was smaller than him after all. By a lot. The snow fell down quickly and softly. Painting him in stripes of white, before it melted.

He could feel her eyes tracing along his body and his seams and he had to hide a small smile. He was glad she found him easy and good to look at. There was a constant fight in him to turn and gaze back at her, but he knew were he to do that, nothing would get done. Though he thought longingly of the deer pelt they had left behind.

Dreven got the scent as she did and lifted his head, a growl already bidden upon his lips. He looked around and quickly circled back to Atka. Red eyes staring into the gloom around them, shoulders tense.

show yourself. His voice low and dangerous.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
14 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Of the two, the smaller was the first to notice the lingering presence. A rare thing: for the unexpected to be the brightest.

A man and a woman, most likely companions of some sort. They clearly had a close relation, given how defensively the dark one hovered. Dreven, his name. The raven's eyes gleamed with brutish gratitude towards the white wolf for giving away such a secret.

When a baleful voice echoed between the space, the magus' pricked his ears and fortified a sturdy stance. They were so quick to enact intemperance. But surely now he could be seen. There was no longer advantage of being hidden.

Ease your tone. I mean no malice to you... or to your dear mate. The assumption of their connection was not easy to change, for he was sure he had been correct. To see their reaction would be clarification, as well as amusing.

You trek in sacred land. It was my intent to know whether you would loiter or pass on.
Loner
243 Posts
Ooc — bee
Supposedly Dreven had sensed the stranger as well, his demand voiced in a tone she'd rarely heard from him. Her yellow stare flickered around the forest and its white backdrop until her gaze was guided by another voice. Atka sized up the wolf, comparable to Dreven's monstrous size. She held her tongue for a moment, swallowing back the lump in her throat, though this stranger voiced he had no ill intent, the situation was to tense for her liking.

❝Sacred land?❞ She responded with a genuine curiosity.

Atka sent a brief glance at Dreven, to get some sort of clue of how he felt on the situation. The fur prickling along her spine was enough of a tell on how she felt, regardless of her even tone.

❝We don't intend to stay here, is this- your home?❞ She wondered how a single wolf could lay claim, but she noted the long scars that framed his face and his enormous size, so she kept those thoughts to herself.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A voice rang out from the shadows and Dreven stared him down. Red Eyes gleaming. he didn't know this one, and he didn't trust him. Dreven was fine with the other thinking he was unintelligent if he so wished. Had he known. Because then he was not thought of, and he could take another by surprise.

As the beast stepped further into the light. Dreven moved further next to Atka. Watching. Waiting.

Sacred ground eh.

He looked around the place, it didn't seem sacred, but he was not fool enough to argue the validity of such a statement. Those religious types tended to get a little angry really fast when faced with things they didn't like to hear.

Atka had already given his name, at least one of them. He would not give hers.

My mate is right. We don't intend to stay. there was a quiet edge to his voice. The ruff of his neck still standing, though he had adopted a less rigid stance, though he still stood in front of her for the most part. Gave her enough space to be seen and speak.