Blacktail Deer Plateau Of bloody dreams and second chances
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
she is angry at him; understandably, but he exposes his teeth and lets out a low growl of warning at the lift of her chin: a reminder of her place. he was not in the mood to deal with her defiance. not here and not now. she would temper it, he was determined.

he was giving her a chance to explain herself, to change the fact that he felt a sting of betrayal. perhaps his assumption that she lied to him was unfair, but what else was he to think given the evidence laid out before him?

either ash paw had lied, was not as skilled a healer to bear the rank mage, had made a severe miscalculation or the ungracious cub was not of this world.

if it is unfair of me to jump to this conclusion, tell me, ash paw, what else am i to assume? that the girl is a god? that she can defy reality? even he, daedra prince in fleshly form cannot perform such feats. even i in this fleshbone form, cannot perform such otherworldly feats. he could be injured, he could die ...and when he did his spirit would return to the void, return to the commanders and be recycled.

she is gone and i have no interest in chasing her across the wilds. not yet. not until i am ready to collect the lifedebt. if one could even be claimed now. on this, he would have to consult the threadbones.

a draw of cool air. a release of heated ire.

i ...apologize for my hasty reaction. without answers my rage and the feeling of being thoroughly used by the ungracious cub is directed where it should not be.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 26, 2022, 08:15 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 27, 2022, 10:55 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 27, 2022, 01:10 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 28, 2022, 07:25 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 28, 2022, 08:14 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 28, 2022, 10:51 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 28, 2022, 12:40 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 28, 2022, 03:51 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 31, 2022, 08:55 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 31, 2022, 10:55 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 31, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 31, 2022, 03:45 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 31, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - January 01, 2023, 07:34 AM