Blacktail Deer Plateau so follow me deeper into the unknown
Qeya River
Sciamano
704 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw heard the deep racking cough and it filled her with dread. She sighed and looked around, knowing it was her duty to help where she could, but she was feeling kind of tired and a little nauseous, but she dipped her head forward and moved, gathering things. Chamomile for whomever's chest, Rosemary, Thyme, Ginger of which she took a bite, and peppermint, she had a small wooden log that she had used her claws to ease some of the bark out. In it was Chamomile water.

She followed the sound until she came upon Ingram. Her season was over, the scent still clung to her, but not nearly as terrible. He'd be able stand it. She felt that burn of resentment deep in her stomach at the sight of him. He could have told her no and moved on, but he had been cruel in it. As he laid all the blame at her feet, to save face with his wife. That didn't sit well with Ash.

Blue eyes burned into him, but she didn't move closer, though she chuffed.

I will not move closer to you. I can hear the mucus in your chest. I will not get sick. She lay the items down.
Messages In This Thread
so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 11, 2023, 08:48 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 11, 2023, 09:02 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 09:40 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 05:43 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 15, 2023, 08:01 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 02:41 PM