Blacktail Deer Plateau so follow me deeper into the unknown
Qeya River
Sciamano
704 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Whatever Jealousy  he may have had, she was not privy too and frankly put wouldn't have cared. He could have had her if he wanted. ANd she would have asked him for nothing, but that. In her minds eye the children she had, were for Basilica, so they belonged to all. But he had treated her cruelly to keep another happy, when she had asked him for nothing.

Clearly you sound like you are death's door. Listen closely.

SHe pressed her paw to the items. this one is rosemary and this one thyme, either one will help with infection in the chest, take them sparingly.

She pressed the mint closer. This is peppermint and this is ginger, both will help with the mucus in your chest. It will burn, but it will clear it. Just be warned that once you take it, breathe shallowly or it will hurt, it is strong.

Finally, she pressed the bowl forward. This is chamomile water, it will calm your throat and lungs so you don't cough as hard and can get rest. I will put a new bowl outside my den each day for you. Drink plenty of water, get rest if you have furs rest under them. If you feel as if you are feverish send someone to get me, so i can cure it before it gets out o fhand.

Do you understand, Ingram?
Messages In This Thread
so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 11, 2023, 08:48 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 11, 2023, 09:02 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 09:40 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 05:43 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 15, 2023, 08:01 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 02:41 PM