Chimera Fields Restless
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
All Welcome 
Black body wove through the pack lands. Eyes and head looking around. Jourmugandr had gone awol again, which she was fine with this. But she was intent at the moment on something to eat. Her stomach growled.

She lifted downy head to watch the quiver of a nearby winter bird. Body moved low in perfect hunters stance.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Iyun saw a small, black, female wolf. She was seeminly trying to hunt, or something. Interested in helping her out, or maybe making friends, she approached, and dipped her head
im an idiot ima just edit this
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken is a wolf, just a small one

Maiken lifted black head to look at the other coming towards her. A slow tilt, brown eyes. Assessing.

Maiken didn't like the curious stare she was getting. It made her feel strange and like bug. It was not a comfortable feeling. Body in neutral position she waited for the other to speak first.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
im an idiot. edited my first post lmao

She was greeted with wariness, so she took a step back, but still stayed friendly. "Hi. I'm Iyun." She said, introducing herself
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
You are not. You're fine :)

Maiken tilted her head forward and spoke. Her accent thick. I'm Maiken. Well met Inyun.

Then she shrugged a shoulder and shifted. Motioning with a paw. I am hunting.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"can I join you, Maiken?" Iyun asked. Then she added, "Thats a pretty name."
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
A small smile lit up the corner of her maw, and she nodded. You can. Thank you.

She shifted into place and motioned towards the birds. There are 3 hens that way.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Iyun nodded. She was skilled in hunting birds like pheasants and hens that didn't fly away. As long as you were stealthy and didn't make them squawk, you were golden. "Lead the way." She said
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Easing into a ready lope, she followed the trail. She soon came upon them and she herded them towards the paler girl. There was a sharpness to her brown gaze.

If they were lucky they'd get them, if they weren't. Well they'd just have to try again. She hoped for at least 2, but if they couldn't get that many it was okay. It wasn't the first time she had fallen asleep with an empty belly or at least not at full capacity belly.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"how do you want to do this? do you want to try for one and have one of us spook it towards the other? or each stalk our own silently, and hope to sneak up on it without it escaping?" Iyun asked, knowing many ways to hunt these birds
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken studied the girl and gave a soft nod. I'll herd to you. And if I Happen to grab one while herding all the better.

She nodded. I'll start now. Then with low crouch she came upon the winter birds and snapped and growled pushing them towards the other. Hopefully, she would catch them.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Iyun was ready and when the bird came squawking towards her she latched her jaw around its neck, snapping it and killing it instantly. The other two were on the run so Iyun, knowing she could probably get one, started to give chase. Once in range she leapt at one, not knowing if Maiken was after the other, and pinned it, breaking its spine.
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken leapt at the wing of one of the birds and snapped it with a close movement of her jaw. Then as her tiny paws held it down, she sunk fangs into it's throat. Three birds, three kills. They would eat well. She panted gently.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"Wow! I did not expect us to get all three!" Iyun said, surprised. "Nice job!" She said, praising her companion.
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken gave a soft laugh and nodded. We did well. Good job to you as well. She grasped the creature and pulled it forward. Motioning for the other woman to do the same with hers.

They'd go under a tree and eat. Or at least Maiken would go. The other was welcome to join if she so wished.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Iyun followed. She knew one hen would be more than enough to last her a day or two, and that the second could go bad any longer. She had no family or anyone really to give it to so she decided to ask the other girl if she wanted it. “Do you want this other one? We did work together to catch the first.” She asked and remarked. “I have no need for it.” She added, as she started to pluck feathers from the one she was going to start to eat soon.
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
She gave a soft nod. I'll bury it until I can find a place for it. Thank you. Maiken wasn't sure what she was doing. But she did need to make a plan soon or leave these wilds behind. She could do that she supposed. She hated the thought of leaving when she had gotten used to it though.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Iyun sensed that there was little reason for her to hang around anymore, so she finished up her hen and dipped her head. "Thank you for this hunt, Maiken. Perhaps our paths will cross again, but if not, safe travels wherever life leads you." She said, and started off

fade here
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Sure. Thank you for the thead <3

Maiken dipped her head too. Farewell Iyun, safe travels. Then she would watch as the other left. Find a place to stash the birds and perhaps take a nap. She would need to search out a new pack soon enough again, and she just didn't want too. So she would put it off.