Whitefish River running through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop
Moonspear
Councilor*
555 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He did what he could staying away from he wound. Once he had her as dry as he could, he lay the pelt down and pulled his herbs forward. And looked them over deciding what would work best for her. HE was running low. Yarrow would work, but she'd get sleepy, same with the bergamot if she had some place to be? he could put the directly in the wound, but he wasn't a fan of doing that if they had far to walk cause infections.

His meager pouch was starting to really bother him. He cracked a smile. Perhaps sometimes. Bad day I take it. he wasn't expecting an answer just making conversation as he thought through his options.

I can offer you some herbs, or I can stitch you up with some cobwebs and aloe to soothe and stop the ooze, at least until you can get to your own healer. I apologize I usually have more than this, but I haven't been able to restock.
Messages In This Thread
RE: running through the parking lot, he chased me and he would't stop - by Alaric - March 08, 2023, 06:20 PM