Gyrfalcon's Keep east india trading company
Raventhorpe
Konungr*
bravo six
157 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Joining 
eventually, @Solveig and velaryon's travel — and primal romps in the moonlight lead them to the keep.

it is a short rocky mountain with a surplus of gyrfalcons that he notes fly overhead and watch like feathered gargoyles from the trees.

there is a closeness to the Sea that the cairn man feels here: a subtle saltiness that lingers in the air as he draws to a dutiful stop at the scent borders.

though velaryon is solveig's recruit, he tips his head back and calls for leadership for an audience ( @Asvoria ) all the same.
Raventhorpe
Dróttning*
166 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Solveig knew that she would only have the journey back to the Keep to spend with Velaryon before she had to strike out again in search of others- but to say they made the most of their travels together would likely be an understatement. 

She watched his features brighten when he took in the sight of their home- and felt encouraged. If he loved the Keep, he would do everything he could to protect it. Between herself, Velaryon and Dreven, they would have a formidable team of guardians, should that be what the newest addition desired to be. He was certainly built for it. 

She enjoyed his company, as well. He wasn’t too intense, but genuinely had drive and ambition. She thought him perhaps a bit impulsive, but it was to her advantage. She felt that once his loyalty was won, it might be evergreen. 

She was willing to see, anyhow.

He called for Asvoria and she joined her voice with his, a slight smirk pulling at the corner of her lips.
"Old Norse" | "Common Tongue"
76 Posts
Ooc —
Someone calls, summoning her.

Asvoria makes haste, finding two upon their borders. One familiar, one not.

Solveig, The high priestess greets first in their natal tongue, gaze slowly shifting to they who waited at her side. 

I welcome you, She offers warmly, tail flicking. I am Asvoria, high priestess of Hljóðrfell.

Now she waits to hear from them. Are they a potential recruit, or indefinitely one?

Old Norse | Common Tongue
— —
Hover over text for unknown tongue translations.
Raventhorpe
Konungr*
bravo six
157 Posts
Ooc — delaney
solveig's voice joins his and velaryon wonders if he overstepped; in a moment too late and far too brief before he brushes it off.

what truly mattered, he thought, was that he was here. for better or for worse.

the greyscale woman that greets them, introducing herself as asvoria and highpriestess is a slip of a thing; slyphlike.

i am velaryon cairn, he greets; whiskey steeped in smoke timbre still a little rough from the burn of saltwater. and at solveig's recruitment, a glimpse is spared in her direction. i am here to join.
Raventhorpe
Dróttning*
166 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She thought he cut a find figure. Asvoria looked pleased to see her again, and Velaryon presented himself well, with an introduction and a fairly succinct description of why he had come- though Solveig felt that that much was obvious. Solveig's gaze was friendly, warm when she looked from one to the next, confident with the choice she'd made to bring him back to the pack. Travelling with him had been a pleasure- and now that she had him around all the time, she felt overjoyed knowing that such a thing might continue. 

"I think he might be a good addition to our Vorn once he has earned his place," She said.
"Old Norse" | "Common Tongue"
76 Posts
Ooc —
So he had come to join. Solveig even suggested him as one of their Vorn.

In this case, you are a welcome sight, Velaryon. Oh, the name — crisp and delightful upon her tongue.

Come, walk beside me, She offers the man, tail whispy behind her as she turns. Let me show you what lies beyond the veil.

fading! :3 will archive this after your final posts. I should be able to get a new one up shortly — quite possibly an individual thread with Velaryon.

Old Norse | Common Tongue
— —
Hover over text for unknown tongue translations.
Raventhorpe
Konungr*
bravo six
157 Posts
Ooc — delaney
i figured i'd wrap up with this reply. <3

velaryon is welcomed after simple words from solveig.

there is no questions, no interrogation: as the cairn has come to expect from spending many a times upon the borders of warsaw island.

but he does not question.

he only grunts his gratitude and follows the highpriestess' lead; golden gaze taking in the sights of the keep.