Ravenshook Cliffs Now in the [M]orning, I Sleep Alone...
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: conception

backdated to April 21st!

Meylodi had grown rather fond of her mercenary over the time they'd known each other. She remembered the suitors that her brother had wanted her to marry, and none were as kind or as focused on her as @Void had proven to be. None were as good a fighter, or as good as a hunter. Her independent heart felt like no other wolf worthy of forming a pack with.

She had woken up from a nap out of food; her newly-formed scars no longer stinging when she sniffed for signs of the large, black shadow she'd come to wait eagerly for. Who's kind smile and concern for her well-being had stolen her heart.

The desire for his touch, his scent to drown herself in, was strong. 

Meylodi waited anxiously for his return.
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void was back on his way to visit Meylodi the day after he'd last left her in her den, with the prey. He had been anxious that night too, having not had a chance to talk to Rodyn yet and just wondering and hoping she'd be ok. But as he approached her den he caught her scent. It wasn't just her regular scent that she had smelled of yesterday, it was stronger, much stronger, carrying the scent of a heat with her. That excited him. But he pushed down his feelings at first, wanting to first regularly check in with her and see if she even wanted him for this.

He nosed his way into her den, knowing she'd smell him and know it was him. "Hi!" He said happily, and let out a friendly and loving chuff, gently touching his muzzle to the side of hers, hoping that was alright, in the form of a little-more-than-friends greeting. "How'd you sleep?" He asked.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
His presence only heightened the longing for his touch. 'ey there, 'ansome, she wagged her tail, giving his muzzle an affectionate lick, and moved herself to press her head against his. I slep' well. Yer a re'ly good den b'ilder, ain't ya? Lay down an' fell right asleep. Best sleep I've had 'n this land. 

She wanted it; she wanted him.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void chuffed lovingly again. He loved her touch and was just so happy with the feeling of her against him. it send so much joy through him. He knew what she wanted. He could sense it. So he gave a quick reply to her statement. "I'm glad." He said, before he started to make movements. He sniffed her, gently nudging her. He then looked at her, trying to lock eyes, to make sure everything was ok, before he made his next move. The 'dance' of love though had surely begun.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
I'll marry who I please, Rofis.

She nodded to Void's look, a grin on her face.

An' he's a lo' be'er than any of the ones you wan'ed fer me.

[ fade to black ]
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
A little while later, Void lie in the den, and gently licked Meylodi's cheek. "I know its so soon after we met, but I love you Meylodi." He whispered softly and sweetly to her.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
She lay beside him, resting her head under his chin. The 'art knows what it wan's, she sighed, a breath of love on her tone. Meyl licked his cheek back. An' me own 'art wan's you.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void was so happy and content and just in love all at once he didn't know how to express everything so he just chuffed extremely happily again. It was a sound he never really made. He nuzzled Meylodi's neck affectionately as well. "I'm so happy we met." He sighed.

we can fade here if u want and do another thread in a few weeks when she knows she's pregnant, and of course, some other threads in between for just cute moments <3
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)