Lost Creek Hollow I will win all the hearts
40 Posts
Ooc — Meri
All Welcome 
Large paws, floppy ears. She moved from the den. The colors of her pelt dancing with the sunlight. She heard her mother calling for her to not travel far, and she just gave a soft harumph and continued. How dare she try and tell the queen what to do. It wasn't done. She scowled and continued onward. Nose down to the ground, puppy gait as she walked. The little jiggle in her gait that proved she wasn't quite steady. 

There was a bug, a big giant bug and she would end it's reign. So with an all might cry she pounced upon it. War cries leaving from her lips as she batted and rolled and squealed. She would squish it. It would be nothing but guts and gore! It was time for a reckoning.

Another squall of war. The creature bug evading her. How dare it. Outraged she screeched.

Riverclan
Apprentice
Exploring The World
101 Posts
Ooc — Me
Esma saw her sister on the 'hunt'. She wasn't really interested in the bug that Enelise was currently pursuing, but what she was interested in was bowling her sister over. She did her best attempt at a run, which was kinda sloppy and all over the place, not at all in a straight line, and attempted to throw herself right into her sister with a little squeal.
Ask before skipping. Esma was born 3/5/23
40 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Outrage and then tenfold as Esma made her lose her bug and she turned on her with sharp teeth and a hard shove. The fight for dominance would begin and she wasn't about to give an inch. She pushed and shoved at her sister. Her squeals and puppy growls filling the air with noise.

Riverclan
Apprentice
Exploring The World
101 Posts
Ooc — Me
Oh if her sister was using teeth she would use teeth too. Esma fluffed out her fur and made herself look as big as she could, snarling to the best of her ability before throwing herself at Enelise again. She used her little teeth to try and clamp them on her sister, skin or fur, it didn’t matter. Anything to show strength
40 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Enelise wasn't having it. She let out a squall so loud the birds would be jealous and she grasped her sister by the scruff. And dug in hard, trying to get her down. Her legs were wobbly, but she was a small puff ball of anger and determination.

Riverclan
Apprentice
Exploring The World
101 Posts
Ooc — Me
Esma was sadly smaller than her sister and there was only so much more she could do before Enelise used her slightly bigger body to push her down. Her legs buckled and she let out a dissatisfied huff
40 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Enelise stuck her tongue out. and then howled her victory.

But then feeling bad, and her sister looked so pitiful. She leaned over to help her up. 

Up Es. She babbled.

Perhaps they could find something to chew on. Or just lay in the sun. It was too nice to go back in the den and the bug was long forgotten now.

Riverclan
Apprentice
Exploring The World
101 Posts
Ooc — Me
Esma sniffled a little at her sisters win. She was content with it, but she did smile and look up at Enelise sweetly when she told her to get up. She did, and she nuzzled her sister. "Ene." She said fondly.
40 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Enelise pulled he sister over towards the den, but didn't enter it. Instead she grasped the bones that lay near and placed one near her sister and then with a rather ungraceful flop hit the dirt to chew on her own.

Riverclan
Apprentice
Exploring The World
101 Posts
Ooc — Me
Esma copied her sisters actions, all the way down to the ungraceful flop and started to gnaw on the bone which felt good on her gums and teeth