Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
Conception 
backdated to feb 3, last day of heat cycle. will be only potential conception thread <3 else it will be a read-only. aw!

she burned, she burned.

but arsenio could not comfort her this time.

tamar left raventhorpe. she knew she should not, but her times of flame had always been held in the red grove. and it was to here she fled again, to the familiar silence of the scarlet leaves and the den where she had nourished two litters.

why was he not here?

tamar lay amid the crimson trees and willed herself to rest, to sleep, to absorb the healing magick of the vale, to let it quiet her. comfort her.
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He had been trailing a deer for some time now and he was closing in on it when another scent drew the brutes attention and he turned his head and followed that instead.

He came across a woman she seemed to be sleeping. He didn’t want to scare her but he needed to know her name at least the woman in his eyes was beautiful so he took his chances. “Hello. “ he spoke hoping she wasn’t a heavy sleeper
“Common” ”Spanish”
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
her eyes opened.

he was large, easily one of the largest men she had seen. instinctive fear curled redgold plume over shrinking flank.

but here in her vale and her forest, tamar found that she was not truly terrified.

"hello."
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He offered a small smile to the woman hoping it would ease her discomfort. He was a big man but when it came to women he folded every time. 

He thought of vanity briefly but the thought quickly was chased out of his mind as the woman spoke. “I didn’t mean to wake you. I seen you lying there and you’re beautiful.” He wasn’t very charismatic and he was really blunt with his feelings when it came to it. “I hope I didn’t scare you. I’m Hashut
“Common” ”Spanish”
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
very beautiful.

she blushed; she burned; she pulled her eyes away and then found herself compelled to look at him again.

"i —" am married. am alone.

"you are not disturbing me." and kept her name, withheld.
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman didn’t give her name as he had and that was fine he wouldn’t press the issue. “I was just about to hunt a meal for myself. Are you hungry? I could go catch you something.” He offered then he got all caught up in his thoughts.

God what is wrong with you? You sound like an imbecile.  He thought to himself 

He sat down so that he didn’t intimidate her with his size. The male knew he wasn’t exactly the friendliest looking wolf and in truth he wasn’t at all but women were different.
“Common” ”Spanish”
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
sorry this took a diff turn! tamar was my wildcard this year <3

a meal.

but she knew the weight of a meal was different in these circumstances.

her eyes reached for his face; she was haunted with the desire to reach up with her muzzle and trace the curve of his jaw.

"no, i —"

kunosoura.

"i need to get back home."

tamar rose on straight legs, stepping back;

"to my husband."

she should not have left. but she would not allow herself to go farther than she had, and waited for the man's reaction, pale eyes watching him.