Moonsong Glacier kena
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
All Welcome 
the furs eira had given him had helped. he didn't wear them out, but had packed them into his sleeping space, and subsquently dissolved into the warmth upon each slumber. it made a difference, each time he rose.

thankful for her, he kept an eye out for the woman, but was neutral as to whom he called companion today.

he strode upon the icy expanse of arjun's kingdom, looking for any areas of intrigue he could note and explore. not much caught his eye, though, and he instead was drawn again to the northwestern border, where he could look out onto the plateau.

the place of blacktail deer; he longed for those days.

he breathed deep and sighed even deeper, shoulders heaving with the effort.

morning star
92 Posts
Ooc — roni
Away
Aditya's call was heard, and answered.

Though initially apprehensive, the northwoman had spurred herself onwards to greet him with a gentle chuff, almost as if she was afraid he would run off without her ever saying hello. He was, according to his son, the flighty kind.

"Have you walked this trail before?" she chose to ask. He was old, wisened. Perhaps, like Grayday, his history was intertwined closely with the ice mountain.

From here, the sunspires rose like fangs to greet the winter-white sky. In the distance, she could just about see a faint smudge of grey; the ocean. Not often had she taken the time to properly take in the beauty of their glacier.
"Common" // "Inuktitut"
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
the pale woman had spent a lot of time with arjun; he'd noticed their scents mixing. he turned to face her and smiled, shaking his head.

the glacier is new to me, he replied. then he dipped his muzzle to the view below, where it looked upon the flatlands, the plateau, and the mountains beyond. but that is not.

aditya turned and looked at her, taking in her pretty features and azure eyes. i'm sure dutch has told you about me—aditya, his father, he said. but i don't think i know your name, exactly.
morning star
92 Posts
Ooc — roni
Away
It wasn't the answer she had been expecting, but Ulloriaq was pleasantly surprised to hear he was new to this place. She could show him around, if Dutch had not done so already.

Following his gaze to the scenery beyond the ice, her brow furrowed thoughtfully. It wasn't quite clear which part of the landscape he was referring to, but the northwoman took it, literally, to mean he had seen all of it. In his youth, though - she wasn't sure how far a man of his current age could travel. Nevertheless, she was coloured impressed. 

As Aditya turned to face her, she couldn't help but feel a flutter of nervousness. "Ay, he has told me as much," she confirmed. "Boring, in his own words, but I am keen to prove him wrong." At this, she flashed him a sheepish smile. "I am Ulloriaq."
"Common" // "Inuktitut"
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
ulloriaq, he repeated, his face split into a grin at his son's description. boring, eh? i suppose all young men think of their fathers like that. i will not rush to prove him wrong.

boring? no. solemn; grave—of course. but arjun would never know the depths of his history, and their relationship was better for it.

you're from the north? he asked, though he was almost certain of it. her pelt and speech said as much.